Nambé's Anna flatware set is long and lean, with a graceful taper that separates the upper and lower parts of each piece of cutlery. Like a line of ballet dancers, the tines of each fork sweep upwards in comely formations. Flower-shaped cut-outs adorn the larger serving pieces. Ideal for an elegant home, or as an impeccable wedding gift.
- BEAUTIFUL CLEAN SET: The Anna Flatware Set is long and lean, with a graceful taper that separates the upper and lower parts of each piece of cutlery. The tines of each fork sweep upwards in comely formations. The knife stands up on flat surfaces.
- ELEGANT DETAILS: Flower-shaped cut-outs adorn the larger serving pieces. This set is a wonderful addition to any home and pairs well with any dishware. From casual everyday use to sophisticated entertainment, this is a fantastic flatware set.
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCTS: Lou Henry is the creative force behind A2, a product developing firm that has won numerous design awards and recognition. Lou’s work can also be seen in collections at The Chicago Athenaeum and the MOMA in New York.
- MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serve ware, barware, home décor and gift items.
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe.
- 43-piece Flatware Set - 8 each: Dinner Knife, Dinner Fork, Salad/Dessert Fork, Soup/Cereal Spoon, Plus 2 Serving Spoons and 1 Serving Fork.
- 45-piece Flatware Set - eight 5-piece place settings, one 3-piece hostess set, one butter knife and one sugar spoon.