Designed to meet the demands of the professional chef, Shun Blue line makes this selection of classic Japanese culinary knives available to professionals and avid home cooks alike.
Includes traditional Japanese wooden saya, or sheath.
- A multi-purpose knife treasured by Japanese master chefs
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Japanese san mai blade
- Steel: "Blue" carbon steel cutting core between two layers of mirror-polished stainless
- Rabbet tang
- Handle: Grey PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- The razor-sharp, easy sharpening benefits of carbon steel & easier maintenance
- Includes traditional Japanese saya, or sheath (made in China)
- Handcrafted in Japan