A meat grinder in the kitchen means you can take your cooking to a whole new level. And that applies whether you prefer meat, fish or vegetarian, because you can use the grinder to make minced fish just as well as minced meat or minced chickpeas. Use the strainer attachment to strain fruit and berries to a mash or purée.
Mincer Medium contains Mincer, 3 sausage horns 10/20/25 mm, feeder tray, feeder plug, disc 4.5 mm, splashguard for mincer and a strainer attachment.
In addition to the mincerhouse with a feeder unit that helps you grind, you will have everything you need to make your own sausage! You get no less than three different sausage horns so you can make anything from hot dogs and nürnbergers to bratwürst and salsiccia — or why not go for a fish sausage or a falafel?
The strainer is used to strain fruit and berries to a mash or purée. Cut the fruit into wedges, but keep the skin and the core. Set, using the setting knob, how thick or thin you want the mash to be. Always start at the innermost position for best results.
• A world class mincer, loved by the customers!
• You can mince meat, fish, chicken and beans.
• 3 sausage horns are supplied with the mincer, 10, 20 and 25 mm.
• 4.5mm hole disc included.
• Strainer attachment to strain fruit and berries to a mash or purée.
• Always use the feeder plug for feeding, do not insert any foreign objects such as knives or forks in the mincer housing.
• The mincer fits all Assistents N1-N30.