Serving home-made pasta makes a good impression during any dinner. The taste and texture provide a wonderful experience for the palate — and it is so much easier to make than you think!
The Lasanga roller makes pasta sheets of 145 mm wide and a thickness of 0.6 mm up to 4.8 mm. Using them you can easily make everything from
lasagne, ravioli and tortellini to spaghetti — and all there is in between. The sheets is also perfect to make Fettuccine or Spaghetti of in one of our other pasta attachments.
If there is a pasta form, the Italians have a name for it. Making your own pasta for the family is not cooking, it’s an act of love!
• Ankarsrum’s pasta rollers come from the Italian company Marcato, with 80 years of experience of making pasta.
• When you use the lasagne pasta roller work the largest gap several times before successively reducing the thickness. Re-roll the pasta sheets, folded in half lengthwise, until desired thickness is achieved.
• When you use the fettuccine or spaghetti roller use the pasta sheets that you have rolled using the lasagne roller, alternatively rolled out by hand, and feed through the fettuccine or spaghetti roller.
• Only pasta dough may be used for the pasta attachments.
• Never insert fingers or foreign objects in the roller.
• The pasta rollers fit all Assistents N1-N30.
*Roller only - For making sheets of pasta for lasagna*