Non-stick Sauté-pan 18/10 with domed glass lid, shiny exterior finish, detachable handle, with Excellis non-stick coating from Casteline collection. A must have in the kitchen, Casteline non-stick Sauté-pans are available in 2 sizes: 4 qt and 5 qt. Ideal for cooking fish, eggs and potatoes without attaching.
For searing meat, prefer the Stainless steel sauté-pans. Switching the long handles with the side handles, the Casteline Non-stick coating SaPots and Pansuté-pan turns into a serving dish.
The Excellis non-stick coating that Cristel uses has no PFOA.
Detachable handles sold separately. Certified Made in France, BV Cert. 6019453.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Exceliss non-stick coating without PFOA
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Stainless steel double riveted system for greater control
- 5-Ply construction on base, 3-Ply on sides to save weight
- Thermo-diffuser base
- Compatible with all burners including induction
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Oven proof and dishwasher safe including lid
- Made in France