The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces and US-made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions, and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft-touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use a Ribbon Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz