Gourmet series shavers, used by chefs, are the perfect kitchen tool for creating wide, fine shavings that are as flavorful as they are beautiful. Garnishes like a pro when making salads, pasta dishes, and baked goods.
The Microplane Gourmet Series Large Shaver has an expansive paddle with large and well-spaced edges for shaving coconut, chocolate, hard cheese, garlic, and ginger. Also used to make carrot strips, the shaver is a versatile tool that provides wide grated results often found in salads. The stainless steel blades are made in the USA. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of any grating chore. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft-touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates, and a reusable cover is included for safer storage.
Use a Shaver for:
Recipes that deserve an impressive presentation. Cheese, garlic, chocolate, truffles, vegetables, ginger
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz