Grate cheese and vegetables with ease, this economical Microplane, has the sharp teeth you would expect, in a smaller plastic frame. The two-way blade, grates forward and back, making kitchen prep for tacos, or salads fast and simple.
The Microplane Artisan Series is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle-shaped Cheese Graters. The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating your favorite foods. The stainless steel ribbon blade excels at grating hard and soft cheeses as well as onions and potatoes. Can also tackle hard foods, such as chocolate and Parmesan cheese for baking or garnishes. There is no attachment for this Cheese Grater.
Use a Ribbon Cheese Grater for:
Recipes that call for ingredients with texture. Nuts, chocolates, coconut, soft-medium cheeses (Gouda, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), citrus fruits, carrots, potatoes, radishes, zucchini and onion
- Reusable protective cover included
- Rubber feet for added stability
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic frame and handle.
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX.
- Dimensions: 10 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 3/8"
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.